Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bouquet Pictures

Just a quick note this time I promise!  The flowers I blogged about last week came in and I have been playing around with bouquet styles and looks.  Here are are few pictures of the first bouquet I put together.  This is the bouquet I'll be carrying down the aisle with a few different additions, once I decide what I want..lol



Boots approves! <3 



 They bend and lie on the table just like real callas.

They come with 19'' stems from Hobby Lobby.  I plan to trim them to just below the ribbon here;  I'm also not sure if I like the sheer ribbon or not. : / but I have some time to think about it. :)

What do you think? Do you like the look of the artificial flowers or is just not your thing? Leave your thoughts in the comments below! :)

5 comments:

  1. If you want a slightly more decorative look, you can buy corsage pins (A.C. Moore, Wal-mart, or Michaels should have them)and put them in a line where the ribbon is. This will add a little more decoration and will hold the ribbon in place. In addition, if you want a bow, I can send you some nice do-it-yourself videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knot Your Average WeddingMarch 4, 2013 at 7:11 PM

    Thanks mom! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knot Your Average WeddingMarch 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM

    Kaylie, Thanks I will definitely look into the corsage pins what a great idea! I would also LOVE the videos on the bows! I'm a DIY fanatic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are beautiful and look real.

    ReplyDelete